1st African Regional Conference of the International Association on Ecology and Health and Second African meeting of researchers in ecosystem and human health approach
|Useful downloads for communications:|
|- Guidelines for communications POSTER|
|- Template in PowerPoint for communications POSTER|
|- List of candidates for the communications Oral / Poster|
The organizing committee welcomes you from 1 to 5 October 2013 in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire. Researchers from all continents will meet here.
The general objective of this meeting is to contribute to the diffusion and sharing of knowledge between researchers, health practitioners and policy makers on integrated and transdisplinary studies that are related to health within the framework of adaptations to global changes.
The specific objectives are :
1. Ascertain knowledge regarding the present causes of global changes and their consequences on health.
2. Update the knowledge of researchers on integrated approaches so as to better capacitate their efforts in response to the challenges of global changes and their impacts on health.
3. Experience the relations between researchers and policy makers within the framework of the link environment and health, the use and dissemination of research results.
This is the first-ever joint conference of African and Intercontinental leading scientific societies dedicated or working to improve public health and ecology :
- Centre Suisse de Recherches Scientifiques en Côte d’Ivoire (CSRS)
- Communauté de Pratiques en Ecosanté de l’Afrique de l’Ouest et du Centre (COPES-AOC)
- Ecohealth Network of East and Southern Africa
- International Association for Ecology & Health (IAEH) Universities of Benin and Côte d’Ivoire